Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reconcile the company’s bank statements and bookkeeping ledgers.
· Day to day banking deposits.
· Complete analysis of employee expenditures.
· Managing income and expenditure accounts.
· Generate the company’s financial reports using income and expenditure data.
· Keep the company’s finances, based on financial status, in check.
· File and remit payroll and sales excise taxes.
· Utilize Quickbooks as our office financial and accounting software. Experience in other types of accounting software acceptable as well.
· Prepare work papers for year-end review from auditors.
· Work with other staff members to help them understand accounting principles and practices assigned to the staff accountant.
· Work with the Project Managers to understand which job the expenditures need to be attached to which PO’s and where the incoming checks need to be applied.
· Collaborate with other office personnel managing Accounts Receivable, collection efforts and customer service.
· Ensure that consistent practices are used throughout the company to maintain the integrity of the systems.
· Ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks at an efficient pace.
· Ability to cross-train with other aspects of office personnel duties.
· Answer phones as necessary.
· Various office related duties as necessary.
· Must be detail oriented and understand the importance of accuracy.
· Willing to grow and change with the company and possess excellent communication skills.
· Experience in excel, outlook, word, Quickbooks or other similar office-related programs.
· 5+ years of experience or Bachelors degree preferred.
· Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
· Paid vacation time
· Sick leave
Hours and Schedule: Monday-Friday 7am-3:30pm
Pay: $25-$35/hour (DOE)
For the right candidate we offer: top pay, bonuses, full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, 401K and 401K matching), vacation days, and as much of a relaxed atmosphere as I can provide for you.
Please do not smell like cigarettes if you smoke and please always come with a good attitude about life and happy that we are all gainfully employed.
Seeking fulltime 01’ and 02’ journeyman for our growing company (solar experience preferred).
We are looking to add solar, residential or commercial electricians to our team. We are a small, but growing company with a focus on customer relations in both our commercial and residential installations. We do a whole gamut of electrical projects, ranging from: new ground up commercial buildings, new residential homes, and gas stations. We even do small service work like: modular services, trouble shooting, national account work for chain stores, and much more. We also install multiple solar systems throughout the year (residential and commercial) and need some installers with experience.
Before I get into what I am looking for in an electrician, I will stress the fact that we focus on the following: teamwork, friendliness, communication, and positivity (even over your experience as an electrician). I have found that these qualities are the most important aspects, above anything else, in order to fit our business model. The rest comes with time and training, both of which I am willing to give to the right candidates.
Licensed in Washington State and Idaho preferred.
For the right candidate we offer: top pay, bonuses, van, CITC apprentices, phone, benefits, vacation days, and as much of a relaxed atmosphere as I can provide for you.
Please be: a licensed 01 or 02 electrician. Please do not smell like cigarettes if you smoke. Please be willing to cut in an outlet for a little old lady and not hate your life because of it. Please always come with a good attitude about life and happy that we are all gainfully employed.